Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Halloween Tree

Hi!  Thanks for stopping by today!
I am Sooooooo excited to share my little Halloween Tree!   I just love how cute it turned out! It's a little busy.... But I still love it!


I actually wanted to make one like this last year, but because of some time constraints and elusive supplies (clear glass ornaments~Glow in the dark glitter)  the one I ended up making was not NEARLY as cute as I'd planned.  Plus, I SCORED big time on this little tree at JoAnn's!  30% off already, plus another 20% off entire purchase coupon!  Yay Mee!!!!!   I wish it was a little taller... but I still love it!


 So, I started with my glitter ornaments.  You can find tutorials online for this, but if you have any questions I'd be glad to help.   
 They are really easy to make and they're so much prettier than the pictures show.  

I used my Cricut , black vinyl and the October 31st and Happy Hauntings Carts  (Love that spooky font.) to cut out the words and spiders.  I tried a few other little things like ghosts such, but they didn't want to form around the curve of the ornament very well so I just stuck with the words and spiders.  I think that's enough anyway, don't you?

Look how Stinkin Cute!!!  I just love them!  I think this little spooky green one is my favorite...


Or maybe these are my favorites .. Love them!

I used Martha Stewart glow in the dark glitter for the white ones.  Let me tell ya....I looked all over for this stuff last year and I could not find it ANYWHERE!  I don't live close to any major craft store chain, so I am always a step behind,  :(  Something good comes out and by the time I get to the store, it's always gone!   Anyway, I found it this year... so I bought 2! ~ I'm not gonna take THAT chance again...Phew!!
**  (Like I'm ever gonna need THAT much Glow in the Dark glitter??? ) ** 

Lovin the spooky little graveyard scene... whhhoooooooo 

Wonder what happened to that guy? 

Beware Of The Black widow!!!
Are you a little scared?

I copied the idea for using this tray from my friend Amy... HI AMY!!!  :)    (This girl is seriously creative and she NEEDS to have a blog so she can share her talents.  :)


So that's my Spooky little Halloween Tree.  If you have one, leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can see.  :) 

Thanks for visiting today~

Kim

5 comments:

  1. I Love it!! Great job..Would love for you to share at my "Creative Halloween Party"
    http://jeana-marie.blogspot.com/2011/09/creative-halloween-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tree is so cool! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on this...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did such a great job! I love it! Thanks so much for linking up to Tuesday Talent Show! I would love to have you stop by and link up again tomorrow with more great projects!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ladies :) I'll be sure and link up to your parties! Thanks for the invites :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete