Monday, May 30, 2011

FINALLY!

Gosh, it's been forever and ever since I've had a chance to play in my craft room!  I probably picked the worst time ever to start a Blog and try to to stay consistent with it.. LOL
These last few weeks have been busy times, getting through Mothers Day and all the Proms at the shop.    Then, the last couple of weekends have been dedicated to District and State track meets for my boy! 

Soooooo I finally got some time to play this weekend and  I've been working on some projects for Graduation!  I've actually got a couple started and not quite finished... But I was able to finish THIS!.  Can you believe it.... I've had my Cricut for 3 years and this is my first... yes I did say FIRST EVER scrapbook page!   I can definitely see some more of these in my future!  :)

We're having Chase's graduation party next weekend so I thought this would be fun to set on the table.  I love the way it turned out and I'm so proud of it because I didn't copy it!!  I made it up all by myself!  LOL
I used several different carts.. Let me know if you need the deets and I'll be happy to share.  

As I said, I have a few more projects that I'll be sharing when they're finished... and I have a few more projects that I'm making for the actual Grad Nite party.... so I should have LOTS to share over the next couple of weeks :)

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment