Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party

Our Halloween Party was last night and it was such a BLAST :)    As usual, time got away from me and I wasn't able to get to all of the crafting ideas that I had planned... but it was still a FUNtabulous time!

My camera is still acting up, but I did managed to get a few pictures of the buffet table last night before we started digging in :)     I'll get some more pictures of the decor posted this afternoon or tomorrow. 

Hope you enjoy :)

 This was the "centerpiece" of the Buffet Table.  It's hard to notice, but my "spooky candles" are next to the tombstone.  I told our guests not to take this as a warning about the food :)

 The setup before the food was put out
Caramel Apple Bites!  OH YUM!!!  I'll share this recipe later.  So easy!  So good!

And our Goulish Spread.... One thing I usually do, but ran out of time for,  is to label the dishes with spooky names... My "theme"  (which never pans out like it does in my brain) was a spooky forest~  Hence the tree limbs in the background ~  We had Stuffed Mushrooms, Layered Taco Dip, Spicy Chicken bites, BBQ Ribs,  Hot Crab Dip, Hot Pizza Dip, Caramel Apple Bits, Caramel Snicker Mini Cheesecakes.  I'm afraid to step on the scales this morning!!  LOL

 
  One last look :)   I'm happy with how it all turned out... I think it slightly resembles a Spooky Forest spread :) What do you think? 

And this is my baby Sister, Brandy and I.  I'm the Fairy :)

Be back later with a few more decor pics :)

Have a GREAT Day!

Kim


4 comments:

  1. Wow great spread!! Your party decorating looked fantastic! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool Halloween party it was. I liked your post a lot. When it comes to host the parties, I usually have tons of ideas but working on the planning process is not that easy as it seems. At a local event space NYC I will be hosting a bridal shower for my cousin and will not mind hiring a talented planner for the arrangements.

    ReplyDelete